ABOUT WORLD DREAM DAY
Observed annually on Sept 25th, #WorldDreamDay is the only global participatory holiday held with the express purpose of inspiring, motivating, and empowering individuals, families, schools, businesses, and communities to take time to focus on their own ideas, goals and dreams and move them forward intending to benefit the world.
Moving forward with dreams that will make ALL the difference!
- 1.Mark your calendar and Invite your ENTIRE network to join you on September 25th. SIGN-UP!
- 2.Download a Dream Declaration and change your profile to the DreamDay logo & header.
- 3.Gather your friends and colleagues and host your own World Dream Day Celebration.
- 4.Participate in the #DreamForwardChallenge or our 5-Day Dreams to Action Challenge
- 5.Share information about World Dream Day and relevant Dream news, quotes and video about what inspires you to dream using #WORLDDREAMDAY
- 6.Tweet @ influencers like @oprah who have inspired you. Tell them about World Dream Day!
- 7.Snap a dream photo and upload it to your or social platform and our DreamRunner Gallery.
- 8.Create a World Dream Day video. SHARE: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok
- 9.Share your Dream via social Audio platforms like Clubhouse and Racket.
- 10. Become a Dream Ambassador and start a movement!
Connect with World Dream Day via @dayfordreamers