Join us to celebrate the International Day for Dreamers!
Mandala Daydreams is collaborating with Juliette Wallen, the West Coast representative for this worldwide event devoted to supporting people in expressing and living their dreams. On this day, people all across the world will be honoring and celebrating their dreams at the same time!
As people become inspired by this event, new activities are still being added, but here is a sample of what’s in store:
– Juliette Wallen sharing her project, The World’s Biggest Dream Board and share more about this special day
– Shelley Rike leading a group movement and visualization journey to facilitate connecting with your wildest dreams
– Everyone is invited to write their dreams on a group dream board
– Priscilla Bernstein will begin a live, outdoor mural
– Lindsay Russo will offer a demo and showcase of singing bowls
– There will also be snacks, music, dance, play and a chance to experience Mandala Daydreams interactive learning center!
* This is a donation-based event. Please donate what you can to offer back to the space and the people who put their energy and resources into co-creating the event *
Sign up at https://worlddreamday.org/ for your free Day for Dreamers Tool Kit.