“My dream is to inspire and motivate young basketball players.”
1. What’s one dream that you have that you would like to see fulfilled?
I want to be able to inspire and motivate student athletes.
2. What will it take for this dream to come to life?
I will coach and be on the scene at parks. Basketball brings people together
3. Why do you think it’s important for people around the world to declare their dreams and take action?
So that they don’t remain stagnant. A dream is a starting point, and by taking the necessary steps, those dreams can become reality. Have a dream and then a plan.
4. What’s one dream that could positively impact the world?
The dream of finding a cure for some of the “incurable”diseases affecting people all over the world… Like AIDS, ALS, cancer, etc.
5. How will you celebrate Dream Day this year?
I will find a young kid and talk to them about their dreams.