To help you celebrate World Dream Day, we’ve curated 20 of our favorite quotes that inspire, motivate, and propel ideas, goals, and dreams to move forward.
We hope you enjoy them and that you will join us in celebrating World Dream Day, September 25th. Get free tickets>> HERE.
Don’t forget to take the #dream2020Challenge and invite your friends to do the same!
Without further ado, here are 20 quotes to inspire you to keep dreaming and doing!
1. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. -Harriet Tubman
2. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. -Eleanor Roosevelt
3. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. -Oprah Winfrey
4. No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid. -Lupita Nyong’o
5. The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do. -Sarah Ban Breathnach
6. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. -Ella Fitzgerald
7. When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid. -Audrey Lorde
8. It is those with the boldest dreams who awaken the best in all of us. -Johnetta B. Cole
9. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. -Paulo Coelho
10. If one advances confidently in the direction of one’s dreams, and endeavors to live the life which one has imagined, one will meet with a success unexpected in common hours. -Henry David Thoreau
11. Whatever you do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and power and magic in it. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. -Lao-Tzu
13. Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere. -Albert Einstein
14. Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the start. -Les Brown
15. Yesterday is but today’s memory, tomorrow is today’s dream. -Kahlil Gibran
16. Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. -James Allen
17. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. -Martin Luther King, Jr.
18. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. Ask not what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive…then go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. -Howard Thurman
20. The ideas, goals, and dreams that live within you are the most valuable treasures you possess. Honor them. Nurture them. Take Action! -Ozioma, Founder of World Dream Day
CELEBRATE WORLD DREAM DAY WITH US! GET FREE TICKETS>> HERE